Improvement of upper body and leg strength is important and possible at any age. In the
first 20-minute session Betty Switkes leads the group in a
warm-up emphasizing strength building with neckties, a balancing exercise done standing or
seated, and a lively seated dance. The second 20-minute
session features gentle aerobics, upper body strengthening using soup cans as weights,
enjoyable dance motions and a pleasant cool-down. The routines are accompanied by lively
big band and popular music.
Benefits of this program practiced two or three times a week include:
Discounts for selection of 2, 3 or 4 DVDs. Click here for details.
- Increased stamina and muscle strength, especially in the upper body
- Improved circulation, flexibility, coordination and balance
- Strengthened heart and lungs
- Lower blood pressure
- Enhanced sense of well-being and reduced susceptibility to depression
- Relaxation and improved body-mind harmony
View Sample DVD Clip using RealPlayer.
Download RealPlayer free from www.real.com