Master teacher and health educator Pat Hulbert leads participants in three 27 minute
sessions of breathing for relaxation, coordinated stretching, and yoga movements seated in
a chair. This program is recommended as a tranquil supplement to the other Armchair
Fitness programs. Regular practice of
rhythmic stretching and relaxation promotes confidence, a deepened sense of wellbeing and
serenity. The movements require no prior yoga experience.
Soothing music accompanies the program.
Benefits of two to three practices a week include:
Discounts for selection of 2, 3 or 4 DVDs. Click here for details.
- Improved circulation, energy, flexibility and coordination
- Improved muscle tone and control
- Lower blood pressure and improved immunity
- Increased awareness, harmony between body, mind, and emotions
- Enhanced sense of well-being and reduced susceptibility to depression
View Sample DVD Clip using RealPlayer.
Download RealPlayer free from www.real.com
Find great games that will relieve your stress at
Stress Relief Games